Friday, March 12, 2010

ONCE MORE FOR OLD-TIME'S SAKE

Well, the parade is this Sunday, and I haven't had a platform for a good old-fashioned "diddly-diddly," but I dug up some audio from one of the Terry, Ted and Kim CHOM St. Patrick's Day breakfast broadcasts a few years ago. It doesn't include a full-on "diddly-diddly," but Terry's description of the drunks on the parade route is classic, as is producer Jeff Bartlett's mocking laugh. Hope you enjoy it.
Erin, go get your bra. Or something like that.

4 comments:

  1. Jennifer PatenaudeMarch 12, 2010 at 12:57 PM

    Those were the days Ted! Miss ya like crazy on CHOM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this Ted, great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to hear you and Terry laughing it up. Thanks for posting this flashback to better times in Montreal radio. I enjoy both of your blogs and Bird's Eye View on the news as well.

    However...I did not enjoy Pete's attempt at the Diddly Diddly on the radio this morning... I thought that it was inappropriate for him to even try to do it because it has been associated with you and Terry for as long as I can remember and I've been around for awhile.

    Thanks again for having found a way to keep entertaining your fans. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the classic Ted! :D
    If you come to the parade I'll buy you a drink or two :D (if you're truly Irish you,ll probably need more, but consider this as an appetizer...)

    ReplyDelete