Sunday, April 4, 2010

AND FURTHERMORE...

Subsequent to my blog about my reasons for leaving CHOM (see below), I got an e-mail from longtime broadcaster and recording artist Bob Segarini asking if he could reprint my piece in his column on the music industry website fyimusic.ca. Never one to turn down free publicity, I was happy to oblige. Interestingly, about 24 hours after Bob's column was posted, a disclaimer suddenly appeared at the end of my part of it, suggesting to me that fyimusic.ca either suspects or has been informed that Astral is loading up to fire a legal shot across my bow. I hope they do - more free publicity.

7 comments:

  1. *Like* We all know it's your fault CHOM sucks!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all know the truth hurts especially ratings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because not enough CHOM listeners are unhappy let's see how many more they can piss off and turn away to another station.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually thought that was an April Fool's joke (I'm probably not the only one). Time to read it again I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cue the "Law and Order" theme music.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We used to sing:Video Killed The Radio Star, But the truth is Money killed the heart and soul of radio entertainment...

    Like many others, we stop listening to regular radio...

    hopefully someday they will understand...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm still waiting for " Terry, Ted and Tasso" to appear :)

    ReplyDelete